Monday, August 27, 2007

My UFOs

A UFO in a crafter's terms means an unfinished object.

Inspired by a famous knitter's blog [Stephanie McPhee's www.yarnharlot.ca], I have decided to finish my unfinished objects by working on them a little at a time until they are done. In case you need a little inspiration to help you finish yours, here's a link to the post that got me going: Side Effects.

UFO #1 - the first I want to get done - a crochet rug I started at least 10 years ago. It's going to be a whole set, but I just want to start by finishing the rug:




A close up of the Annie's Attic pattern book that goes with it:




UFO #2 - A cross stitch project I still want to finish, even thought it's at least 5 years old. Do you sense a theme here? lol




UFO #3 - redecorating an old jewelry box

No comments: