Friday, October 19, 2007

Swatch Love

A slightly better picture of my swatch for the Juliet sweater.

Rhetorical question for myself: If it takes me two months to knit the swatch, how many years is it going to take for me to finish that sweater? I'm not telling anybody in my family that I'm going to make it, because they're already on my case about other UFOs.

Good thing I really, REALLY love it!



I have to find a nice rectangular lace pattern that can use 437 yards of yarny goodness too for the new Misti Alpaca.



Oooh, Ravelry! I'm madonnaearth on there.



I'm in, and I like it a lot. I think I may have screwed something up a little bit though, because if I check their yarn list and I have it in a different color, I tried to add the new color. Then I'd get the yarn added to my list, but it wouldn't show up, so apparently they have to approve it before it gets added.


The fill-in-the-blank for colourway is bothering me too, because there are different blanks depending on what page of your section and ravelry you're looking at. One asks for colorway but not lot number, another asks for lot number but not colorway, and then NONE of the yarn labels actually have the word colorway on them.



So I get to the blanks, and it's kind of like, "HELLOOOO, I don't know the details." I feel bad when it comes to that part, like somebody's going to have to come behind me and finish filling out all the blanks I had left. Especially the comments part. I haven't used some of them yet, so I don't know what to say except, "It's soft and really pretty, but I haven't used it yet."

No comments: