Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me...I ordered some yarn and some books I've been putting off for the past 3 months, and let me tell ya, it was hard making myself wait. I suck at waiting, especially when it comes to buying stuff. I have no patience.

Man, I don't think I'm going to be a Blogger blog owner much longer. I don't know what's going on. God forbid that my posts aren't perfect when I first type them in, because lately I haven't been able to correct them and have them stay corrected. The other day when I was blogging about the Working Girl movie, I had to save and correct and copy the text off a previous page and repaste and resave about 12 times before it took.

Then, about 2 months ago, I decided to use the left wrap border setup on my pictures instead of the no border option, and oh MY GOODNESS!!! It changed every picture on every post to left wrap border, even the old posts!!!! I was HORRIFIED! It took about 3 hours of redoing posts until I gave up. MY patience is gone.

I was going to email tech support, but I had to click on 3 or 4 screens to get to that part, and I got so aggravated I just gave up. I can't be the only one having these problems. it's annoying.

No comments: