Sunday, March 30, 2008

Socking along

This sock is taking me way longer than I expected. I don't know if it's the size 2 needles or just a serious lack of focus, but I at the very least expected to be starting the heel by now. Maybe I am being too optimistic.

I'm sure it didn't help that I started rereading the Harry Potter series. Or that I surfed the Internet. Or that I had my hair done. Or that I wigged out and watched Guy's Big Bite part of yesterday. Me--distracted? Nahhh.

I think I'm going to try to make at least two posts on my web site a week in an effort to keep it fresh.

--

Since I don't have much to show in this post, here's some of my favorite posts of all time to share (and for me to be able to find later without a whole lot of searching):

How to weave in ends while knitting:
I learned this technique before Christmas, I think, just in time for a poncho that included a lot of color switching.

How to weave in ends while knitting


What I learned during the YarnHarlot's Knitting Olympics post:

This Yarn Harlot post is what inspires me to finish things when I'm really stuck/bored with the project I'm working on.

Side Effects

No comments: