Monday, April 7, 2008

Knitpicks is my friend...

Pre-Knitpicks socks on 4 DPNs:













Post Knitpicks 40" cable needles...I am very happy with this set. I'm so happy with how well using 2 DPNs is working out. I love the flexible cables, and in an added bonus, they are actually my favorite color.
















The only way this could be better is if these socks knitted themselves. I love the Twinkleberry pattern, but I'm scared of the heel in the pattern.

I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and do it. I already emailed her about how many stitches I'm supposed to have at the end of the short row heels, but I'm not promising that I'm going to be able to do it her way.

I most likely will wind up using the method from my previously purchased sock book. I don't really want to wait another two weeks until Knit Night for some help.

No comments: